Italian steel mtb

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Anyone got any steel Italian mtbs bike or frame? Cinelli, Bianchi, Pinarello????

Seen a Cinelli on ebay.de recently and it got me thinking...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yep seen that one tis very lovely... but I want a steel un...

I've got a 24" wheeled steel Pinarello Cristallo- lugged Columbus tis gorgeouus if anyones interested....

What size are you looking for....?
I have a brand new 1997 Bianchi NTH frame in size M
Columbus Genius steel
greetz Roy

Hi thanks for the replies chaps... I am actually after a really retro early 90s bike, you know around the time of Campag mtb bits. Any condition considered as long as is working

It would be my daily commuter so nothing too flash, it gets left in a very nickable place.

Someone parks a lovely old lovely Colnago road bike next to mine... and I want some of that bashed up Italian style ;)

there is the perfect one on ebay.de which is pick up only :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My Scapin is a 94 model, but it's a bit little - 17st, 22 tt. More, no campy, only shimano xt.
Colnagos might be a bit rare, they have never been too popular (quite crappish). U should look 4 a Cinelli the Machine, or a Rossin. Those usually came with campy gruppos.

Latest posts

Back