legrandefromage feedback

got my stuff today well packaged & as described and karma bits too!

Postage was slow as he cut his hand in half with an angle grinder, He has another hand goddamit! what an excuse :) ;)

Very good comms as well.

The Ken":2s2qhtkg said:
Postage was slow as he cut his hand in half with an angle grinder, He has another hand goddamit! what an excuse :) ;)

Very good comms as well.

Swapped a seatpost with him and apart from slow postage all was OK...

Good comms too for me.

What a gent. :cool:
Went well beyond the call of duty and gave me an absolute bargain bike with many free parts.
Happy to deal with any time in the future.

Lovely guy, and I do agree about the slow postage but it's worth it in the end! Great communications and absolutely no fuss. Top chap!

Postage:

My day is comprised of finishing work at some godawful hour and living near a small market town that thinks its the bees knees - its not.

Arranging Parcel2go is fine, when the courier actually turns up and knocks loudly enough for it to be detected by the world's most sensitive microphone, a courier's knock being second only to an flea's fart in detectability.

Then, theres the stuffing of 26 lbs of bicycle into a box that said courier will actually be happy to pick up. The nearest Halfrauds wont give you a box so I have to wait and see what turns up at the tip.

Then theres my local Post Office, run by a very nice bloke who got his planning permission turned down to make his shop/ PO all nice and shiney - he's shut when I'm up and about which makes postage just one f**king nightmare for all invloved.

So now you know, and apologies to all that have to wait an eternity.

I don't see why you should apologise in that way Mark as your communications are always bang on (or have been with me personally).

Oh yeah.....fact of the day - we share the same surname, scary that!!!

Thanks for the Manitou 4's mate, arrived in good shape. cheers

Richard

Legend!!

Very pleased here -tip top set of wheels in lovely condition well packaged too. Good comms and a great price. Someone you can trust for sure.

Best wishes all :D

Back