1993 GT Zaskar 14,5" (new pictures update 16-7-2011)

:cool: nice red Magura with black levers. But why did Magura not fit black brake bodies. Then perfect. But silver. no no. I'm going to paint mine black

Zaskar

Had a 14.5 Le last year in team colours, they are so are rare in that size, best riding Aluminium bike I have owned to date. Working on a 12.5 in Tempest as we speak, strangely it weighes the same as the Zaskar!

Best Bike ever!

I've got a 14.5 inch Zaskar Le, plain alluminium, had it since 1994 i think, might be 93? and ive rode it everywhere, its changed a number of times, tried susspension forks but gone back to rigid forks, it really is the best bike i have ever riden and owned and ride it as much as i can, i would never sell it and keep it locked up everywhere with a big chain, even in the house its locked to a floor mounting with a newyork forgetabout chain..have nightmares it gets stolen and wake up sweating lol..quite simply the best bike ever!! totally bomb proof..i will have to upload some pictures..its nice to see someone else with one,not many of us around..funny how its called a retro bike now..that makes me laugh..cause to me its still as new as it was when i got it and i never tire of riding it..every ride is fun..just a mad fast agile bike..love it!

I use the bike for what it's made for :D

Also would never sell it.
Is't almost perfect the way it it now.
(except the shifters and v-brakes)

Still looking for XTR 953 Shifters and v-brakes.

Ik think, my Zaskar is the most beautifull Zaskar of the Retroforum

:D

Back