East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Fifteen miles is about right. Never having SS'd I can't comment apart from knowing that I use 23 of the 24 available ratios to get round this in about 90 minutes :oops: To be fair the small ring is only used on the road hill that Ed referred to, (which he cruises up in the middle ring).

With stops for fettling and retro babbling the loop took just under 2 hours last Saturday.

Ticknall (stearing clear of darkest Robin Wood) can be muddy in a couple of areas but is generally pretty well drained, and doesn't have the evil black muck that the Pines seems to produce. WHAT IS THAT STUFF :?:

As earlier post I'll hang round in the lay-bye on the map looking suspicious until about 6.10 should anybody want leading in. No takers = no problem :D

Attachments

• J24.jpg
    J24.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 653
Well, I take a couple of weeks out to go on holiday and do a rally and you all go post mad..!

Managed to buy a rallycar 3 weeks ago, then co-drive in Barbados then work on the car all last week to do the event in Sherwood Pines last weekend..

Not been biking for the last week but managed a ride to Clipstone this morning at 6am (couldnt sleep) which was a bit of a killer on the lega sbut they dont feel too bad now.

Cant make Wednesday night ridebut maybe Thursday if anyone is out, prepared to put up with my speed and moaning and all goes well with work.

Paul..

Back