RB MM 09 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u check out the clunkers pic theres no check shirts, but may have to see what can find in wardrobe/charity shop anyway!
need to locate a wig
moustache sorted - all styles, i have a variety pack
beer. good point. better not be stella or could be fighting and wont finish the run.

gump":2lwcw12v said:
4 days and counting...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gonna be wet and shitty, expect it. Anything else a bonus. Seeing Chris2 face when I came in at about 2am to changeover will stick with me forever. The sideways rain, full waterproofs, soaked before you start, and slightly 'WTF are we doing' look cant be beaten.

What I have learnt from last year is that although it might get wet, cold, windy, shitty etc- stick at it. Need to be there at the end. I wasnt last year, but its a must as I know now.
Although the night monsoons where really quite special last year, by late morning on Sun, it was like a different course again.

Should be a fair few RB shirts out on the course, always gives you a great lift when you see this riding :) Pain shared is better :twisted:

:LOL: :LOL:

took me 2h40 minutes to finish that lap .

But forecast is looking ok at the moment .

i have 3 pair of shoes , plus one to be delivered by ed , so no excuse not to ride till the end this year .

Big Ed is staking a claim to a camp Weds PM. The plan is to have it the same place as last year. The main arena and start of circuit is apparently different so we may have to reconsider. Will be marked out as before with tape and a RB banner.

Plan on getting over thurs evening or early friday. Depends on Hilts.

Sat looks busy for traffic so reckon friday evening might be safer.

Will be having a bbq on fri pm - details to follow. Bring some food and ale though ;)

Forecast is looking ok but expect twisters, torrential rain and quite possibly a tsuanmi.

anyone got a 4 pin hope lock~ring tool, that they won't mind slipping into their tool box........don't really want to resort to the screwdriver :D cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back