klein attitude

tintin40":34jl9g2w said:
juiceboxx":34jl9g2w said:
it is an extra small. i can't measure it as it is not at my house right now. i am 5' 11". why do you need to know? do you work for the government?

That's an 18'' frame good for 5'5'' you really should be riding a 20'' frame.

Yes, it's a 18", the smallest size of that bike… A lot of rider prefered to use smaller frames but a lot break on the seat tube, because the seatpost was too high. Klein as welded bigger seat tubes after…

But the Team america is the more beautiful klein for me

tintin40":1mnu7v4q said:
juiceboxx":1mnu7v4q said:
it is an extra small. i can't measure it as it is not at my house right now. i am 5' 11". why do you need to know? do you work for the government?

That's an 18'' frame good for 5'5'' you really should be riding a 20'' frame.

Yes, it's a 18", the smallest size of that bike… A lot of rider prefered to use smaller frames but a lot break on the seat tube, because the seatpost was too high. Klein as welded bigger seat tubes after…

But the Team america is the more beautiful klein for me

klein

Raymond_mole":3a0i5z3g said:
Surely all of the purple stuff can be made black/silver. would finish it off a treat and at the price of one soaking wouldn't cost the earth either.

am not sure what you mean? uhmmtarded

Re: klein

juiceboxx":4y2rh7f9 said:
Raymond_mole":4y2rh7f9 said:
Surely all of the purple stuff can be made black/silver. would finish it off a treat and at the price of one soaking wouldn't cost the earth either.

am not sure what you mean? uhmmtarded

You have a lot of NOS purple stuff hanging off that there Klein, getting it reanodised would not harm it in anyway and you could get the look you want for a fraction of the time/cost of sourcing new bits in the correct colour.

Simples ;)

dude......i have over 5 sets of grafton brakes, couple sets of silver grafton cranks. 35 flite saddles, 6 cnc'd mechs......and so on. taking the color from those would be sacreligious as i am a huge prince fan and my fav. colour is purple. nothing i have that is grafton is for sale either for any reading this. i do have a bunch of nos xt2 parts, but what to build with all the purple bits....and it is soo clean too...

Back