RB MM 09 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everybody is as well prepared as me. My drinking arm is the best shape its been in for ages

Thats about the only bit that I am prepared for!! :shock: :LOL: , I will have a spare bike if you want to scoot about Mike :cool:

It depends how close I can park the car to where we are camping. I've got a big Subaru Legacy estate and I like to leave it in the car rather than out over night. Can we park near the tents?

A change in circumstance now mean.....

I'm free for mayhem!! :D Happy to help out on the stand/bring a bike/whatever.

Ibeliveinfixies.....PM me if you still need a lift.

Cheers,
boy" :cool: "boy

mm09

well i ve just put the guide holes and points on the posts and got 200ft of rope to section of retro village ,starting to get nervous now after going on my local loop today i got home and was showing how to bunny hop ans ended up flat on my face in the middle of the road i felt such a pillock :oops:

4 days and counting...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gonna be wet and shitty, expect it. Anything else a bonus. Seeing Chris2 face when I came in at about 2am to changeover will stick with me forever. The sideways rain, full waterproofs, soaked before you start, and slightly 'WTF are we doing' look cant be beaten.

What I have learnt from last year is that although it might get wet, cold, windy, shitty etc- stick at it. Need to be there at the end. I wasnt last year, but its a must as I know now.
Although the night monsoons where really quite special last year, by late morning on Sun, it was like a different course again.

Should be a fair few RB shirts out on the course, always gives you a great lift when you see this riding :) Pain shared is better :twisted:

aiming for something particularly retro for 1st lap antics this year. current thinking is jeans/denim shirt/or t, moustache, retro oakleys and helmet, on the overburys with flats. if anyone has any better ideas or can offer the loan of anything more suitably old school/ridiculous then let me know. there seems to be a fine line between old skool and village people/cowboy.
mr s. strong.

gotta be a checked lumberjack shirt
red check tbh

need long hair wig too

and long tash down sides of mouth

you need a can of beer instead of water bottle too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back