RetroBike Spring Meet 24th Mar - The details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really top work Hilts.

Should be a grand ride.

Here's a picture of my goodself complete with Jez. I'm the cool looking dude, Jez is on the right.

ygfngq.jpg

nice pics Hilts . :LOL:

I actually might have put weight on . :oops: , but i am a lot faster on the bike .

This is me, real name Andy (Sylvain in the background)

Not sure what bike I will be on yet. Pic taken before my Oakleys got run over by a bus :evil:

main.php

This is me, Kestonian aka Woody

Real name Lord Woodrow F. Sanderson III and I'll be on my Yeti FRO

mm3.jpg

This is the view you'll see as you wait for me at the top of the hills!

All lies...

This is really me.

(In action)

And my sponsorshop with Yeti has now sadly finished so I'll be riding a Trimble most probably.

Attachments

• lies.jpg
    lies.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7,012
I can't make this ride, but tell you what I look forward to most would be talking b*****ks about bikes and bike bits over a pint or two afterwards (and probbaly during!) and not feeling guilty or sad!

This is keeping me going at the moment! How many RetroBikers are descending on Dorking & Westcott?!?! Rekkon we could get an article in STW magazine for this? ;)

Cheers for sorting out the accommodation Hilts :D

Photo of me to come shortly, I don't have any biking ones [except a rather nasty photo taken seconds after I slammed face first into a log, funny how someone always has a camera when that happens] so will have to sort one out this weekend :cool:

There is this one, but it's a bit old, not very clear and I look like a prize tosser is that helmet.. :roll:

Oh, and I go by the alias of Matt ;)

Attachments

• 68546730-O.jpg
    68546730-O.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3,197
I don't have any online pictures of me to hand (maybe Sylvain can help with this?)

However my real name is Youfatbastardwotateallthepies - Grahame for short.

I suspect Sylvain will be riding his Ibis Ti Mojo (or maybe his Sunn Ti singlespeed), and I'll be on my (steel) Mojo.

I hope we'll be easy to recognise 'cos I'm planning to arrive in my (new to me) 1973 Citroen DS20 Pallas - now that's a retro car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back