East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Wednesday evening ride in the offing from Ticknall Village Hall car park. I'm going with the guy (Colin) I met at the Pines last weekend after the 'getting majorly lost' episode. Allcomers welcome :D 6.30pm.

perry":143xhles said:
i wanted to go to the pines tomorrow and get my new kona but ive just found out the car is in the garage :(

i wonder if i can blag it for some time in the week

What you getting Perry?

ill have your mates gold one if its still there

other rail was cracked so i snapped it to remove it . fook knows how they are fitted , must be molded in somehow :? . hull alone weighs 98g

oh well . it last me at least 4 years

He's taken it back home...but he lives in Newark just off the A1 so It's nearer for you!

Give him a ring now, (his phones rarely on) and he'll have a chat...he thought you didn't want it...

oh right

im too lazy to phone :LOL: ill do it once i know when i can get the use of the car

am i foolish to think i can just integrate it into the fleet of other bikes without the mrs noticing :LOL: " what do you mean ? ive always had it " :LOL:

perry":ktbv92m4 said:
oh right

im too lazy to phone :LOL: ill do it once i know when i can get the use of the car

am i foolish to think i can just integrate it into the fleet of other bikes without the mrs noticing :LOL: " what do you mean ? ive always had it " :LOL:

I could give him your number if that would be easier?

nah itl be fine , ill give him a call when i know i can use the car , its in the garage at the moment so i guess itl be a few days

Back