East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

cheers for the ride :D

Got home and all one big misunderstanding :roll:

Nice to meet John on his ace Kilauea :D

anyway - Rob - have PM'd you my mobile number

i wanted to go to the pines tomorrow and get my new kona but ive just found out the car is in the garage :(

i wonder if i can blag it for some time in the week

perry":1dpbaw5o said:
i wanted to go to the pines tomorrow and get my new kona but ive just found out the car is in the garage :(

a new kona? retro?

I think Mat, Ed and I can do mid week rides, not sure yet which evening. It would be good to coincide with your purchase... if you can wait that long.

went for a bit of a ride today . i wasnt going to bother as weekends means droves of sheep , sorry i mean families walking aimlessly along the canal but i was bored so i went anyway

coming along a bit of bridleway saw a load of offroaders coming along so stopped and waited at a nice wide bit of track . they were proper farmers , a few had trailers with various sheep related paraphernalia . as each slowly passed i got a nod of acknowledgment . farmer , farmer , stunning blonde :shock: :shock: . i was quite surprised :LOL: she looked amazing , even more so in the filthy 4x4 :D she smiled , i smiled back . so well worth going out after all :LOL:

whats missing from this pic ?

00001-18.jpg

Back