RB Bike Of The Month February - Klein Special- Carsten Wins!

Klein of the Month - You decide....

• Jezzas Sunburst Linear Fade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lysanders Quantum Roadie

• Johns Gator Linear Fade

• Carstens Pulse Storm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Carstens Mantra Pro

• Carstens Sea & Sky Attitude Proto

• Carstens Mountain Klein

• Stew-bs Rascal

• Klein-mad-chris Mantra Pro

• Klein-mad-chris Attitude

• Disco Drives Attitude

• Andrewl Attitude

• Holdens Team Attitude

• Total voters
Stick Legs":3op07h3o said:
Yeah I hope someone does or the top too will have to fight it out! ;)

Maybe if its even a best of three race series (uphill, downhill and short course XC) is called for to determine the ulitmate winner. ;)

Actually I think any retro contest should be decided down hill, but the protagonists must wear a thick check shirt, wranglers, hiking boots and sideburns!
Helemets allowed but only on health and safety grounds ;)

Or they can ro-sham-bo each other for the title :LOL:

ameybrook":2zm78jl3 said:
No retro contest should ever be decided by downhilling...unless its on a Klunker and the course is called repack.

But as you raced everything on the same bike in the earlier days of the sport how can you exclude DH?

and DH is only a third of the final shootout in my suggestiuon so, the victor could still easily take the overall on the XC and uphill components. The same way there used to be an overall winner in club competitons when I was younger.

andrewl":34koo4un said:
ameybrook":34koo4un said:
No retro contest should ever be decided by downhilling...unless its on a Klunker and the course is called repack.

But as you raced everything on the same bike in the earlier days of the sport how can you exclude DH?

and DH is only a third of the final shootout in my suggestiuon so, the victor could still easily take the overall on the XC and uphill components. The same way there used to be an overall winner in club competitons when I was younger.

I know, I was just referring to the armor-strapped clog sloppers wasting their days away in line for the lift at the regional NORBA event for the past 10 years.

Don't forget a trials element too....

Anyhow we need a casting vote from someone.

i'm surprised, of carsten's bikes, the pulse won out. i would've picked the attitude proto.

BUT if i hadn't voted already, between the pulse and the gator, i would opt for the pulse; all about the zip grip.

Back