orange e3 has landed

Damn, i'm tempted.
I'd be obliged to stick some Girvins on it and make a Team replica, a la Dave Hemming and Adrian Timmis. :cool:

Go on JS BIN just think adding this to your collection of Oranges, you would have to change your tag to MrOrangeman or something similar.

Also just think how well it would go with your race jersey, go buy it dare ya :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

incognito145":24u9kk7f said:
...new seat, new tyres,new grips, new brake blocks and new brakeleavers and gear shifters.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo... They always think newer is better.. :roll: ;) :LOL:

thecynic":3gpilx0e said:
Go on JS BIN just think adding this to your collection of Oranges, you would have to change your tag to MrOrangeman or something similar.

Also just think how well it would go with your race jersey, go buy it dare ya :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:
I'm about £150 short unfortunately :(

Was a bargain really - not surprised it's gone.

If someone on here got it - think E3 Team replica and stick Vectors on it!!!! :cool:

Back