East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

but theres "no one way system in the woods"

"you can fook off and be happy , or stay here and bleed"

:LOL:

sucks about the wheel though :(

http://www.onefgear.co.uk/OneFgear/What ... ......html

im guessing cannock chase

i think the interview went ok . she said she will phone tomorrow but i dont have high hopes . its only 12 hours a week in a large department store concession selling socks . store has its own tills so theres no money handling just sales . you either want socks or not surely :? oh well ill just have to write a sitcom about the heady cutthroat world of underwear sales . if i put a car slaesman spin on it im sure itl be a winner "look at this mug , ill have him putting his children up for collateral to pay for these very very dark socks "

:LOL:

perry":mn81u2lc said:
so within a week the 3 of us have had a fall . thats poor , very poor :(

It's only cos were pushing the limits Perry, only cos were pushing ;)

By the way didn't you fall twice :LOL:

no :? are those scots making stories ? :LOL:

have you seen the bicyclemania post just a bit further down the page , its not a sticky so easily missed , you up for it ? its only about an hour away for me

It's only cos were pushing the limits Perry, only cos were pushing

Actually I was musing on a flattened squirrel, easing off at the end of the stage, and failed to notice the large root. :roll: The bike's fine.

Riding from Ticknall car park tomorrow morning at 8.00 with a friend on an old Kona....not 'Retro'ed yet....but there's time :twisted:

rc200ti":374qgvxu said:
Riding from Ticknall car park tomorrow morning at 8.00 with a friend on an old Kona....not 'Retro'ed yet....but there's time :twisted:

is there an open invitation on this ride? I can make 8am - just need to be home for 11 (means back at car park for 10.30 latest) - does this fit in with your plans? Don't worry if not. :D

Back