East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

if the interview goes well tomorrow ( if i havnt got the job then why phone me :LOL: ) i reckon ill have it . ill be needing something to ride to and from work on after all

this just turned up

:cool:

00001-17.jpg

50g

Grrrr...after a fantastic ride with Rob, left my wheel in the carpark at the Pines...return 45 minutes later and some f***** had nicked it.

Modern mountain bikers, what a bunch off #!*/@ ?'@~#%$£*

you never know they might hand it in to the shop or office or something next time they visit. That's what I would have done.

did you do some of the Kitchener - did you see what I mean about the signing disappearing?

Hmmm...but you're a retro biker ;) :LOL:

No we went freestyle, we did go up the kitchener the wrong way and get into an argument with a man about one way systems and health and safety :shock: I only thought of clever things to say to him after the event though :?

Had a great ride this evening. The Pines were beautiful and much stopping and admiring took place. Just one of those memorable evenings that riding seems to give you. Thanks Mat.

Like Ed says there's a good chance the wheel will be handed into the shop or cafe.

Have a good trip to Cornwall.

Oh yes, for the record, I did come off. Mat didn't. :roll:

Back