1990 Team Klein Attitude

Lovely!
Got the same frame / forks as you but in 'Flare Red' with a highly polished MC1 setup rather than the Team paint. Definatley not recommended for a bad back...!

Void(EN12-82)":41sy1flr said:
Dammit! I'm starting to regret buying my Scott Scale more and more... coulda just as well spent half of the $$ on one of these (me thinks I would get quite far building one of these for 2000 euros).

God damn... only comfort left is the fact that my GF thinks these are way ugly (well, she thinks it's a typical girlie bike).

For 2000 Euros you can have mine!!! :cry:

Ignore the GF, you know you want to!! ;)

toons":2ufir6du said:
Beautiful bike, good to see it muddy.

I remember watching Dave Hemming jumping on to and over a panic table at Kielder, on one of these.

The bike has been ridden a few times on Cannock Chase, and it always gets a lot of admiring comments from those in the know, the younger youths just don't get the colour though, fools!!

For me, this bike is a classic both in design and construction with the paint scheme completing the package. There is absolutely no other bike on the planet that I wanted in the early 90's, however it would take just over ten years before I could afford to own one (well 3 actually but that’s another story)!!

CaPtBlaCk, you've inspired me as to my next bike... That is a Beaut..

Classic Q component choice too.. You'd never know unless you knew, if ya catch ma drift.. :cool:

Bit on the small side for me, but just outta curiosity, what's the TT length on the Attitude? What frame size is this one?

Love that paint scheme.. Agreed, a classic and the best..

Back