klein attitude

it is an extra small. i can't measure it as it is not at my house right now. i am 5' 11". why do you need to know? do you work for the government?

juiceboxx":nvnu4aa2 said:
it is an extra small. i can't measure it as it is not at my house right now. i am 5' 11". why do you need to know? do you work for the government?

That's an 18'' frame good for 5'5'' you really should be riding a 20'' frame.

I remember seeing one of these for the first time at Eastway in 1991. At the time I was blown away by the colours and the fat tubes. It's good to see these bikes given the respect they are due.

I also saw an RC100 the same day. Sold my crappy Peugeot the next day, and got a fluro pink Cinelli!

klein

That's an 18'' frame good for 5'5'' you really should be riding a 20'' frame.[/quote]

i would never ride this bike any ways. too small, nos, and i would rather ride my brodie. i just happened to get this frame as a bonus gift from a couple that owned a bike shop after doing some renovations on their house. they sold klein for a few years in the early nineties.

Very, very nice.

Lose the white saddle though - and sell to me!!

I've been after one for soooooo long now...!

any white saddles i have are going on to the next project as i have well over 20 bikes......plus i need a white saddle to complete my slim chance. you can check that out in the roadie forum on rb.

Re: klein

juiceboxx":x3pbl3mx said:
i would never ride this bike any ways. too small, nos, and i would rather ride my brodie.

Brodie vs. Klein?

:LOL: no contest.....gimme a Canadian bike anyday ;)

Surely all of the purple stuff can be made black/silver. would finish it off a treat and at the price of one soaking wouldn't cost the earth either.

Latest posts

Back