SSUK09 aftermath

Back up 2 pictures from young Nial clearing it, that girl I am 'helping' with the red Kona kindly gave me a drink of whisky when we were queing at the top. Needless to say, it didn't help, but I didn't hear of anyone else clearing it on a fixie either. I haven't had time to browse all the photo sites, some great pictures already. Well done all those with the foresight to take a camera!

Re: Beer stop

Jamiedyer":xa2hkmtz said:
Hi all
I spotted a couple of pics of the beer stop. In one I am sitting in the background having a beer, then in another pic there is a different crowd and there I am sitting on the same log having another :roll:
What a race!
Jamie

:LOL: :LOL:

that's the SS spirit :cool:

some more pics

Attachments

• cab.jpg
    cab.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,793
  • kaiser.jpg
    kaiser.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,793
  • group.gif
    group.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,793
  • velo.jpg
    velo.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,793
That young lad did clear it - twice - he was right behind me and I got off to walk down it, he cleared it, and then went back to do it again for the camera.

EEK!

Me, walking, with warpaint, thanks to hilarious 0 mph fall.

3613488311_ef256e4315.jpg

when you had the sunglasses on i thought someone had given you a punch , then i realised it was mud :LOL:

I was going to clean it off, but I thought I looked HARDCORE (mincing around in sunglasses, pushing my bike up every incline, drinking Peruvian beer)

pah gremlins tonight :evil: 2nd ones not one of us but mice stylin :)

Back