A weekend in the Highlands 28th and 29th of August

There's also a 20 mile loop option ( see application form) if that helps. I haven't done it B4 bt nice part of the woreld ;)

I'm up for camping expo I think ( although need to sort logistics for that - you're not talking cycle camping are U? ) Have mahusive (sp) 6+ person tent ( seperate sleeping quarters for "Hard Men" and "Gayers" which could be useful.) Or not. :LOL:

Mr Panda":2f2xzf4l said:
There's also a 20 mile loop option ( see application form) if that helps. I haven't done it B4 bt nice part of the woreld ;)

I'm up for camping expo I think ( although need to sort logistics for that - you're not talking cycle camping are U? ) Have mahusive (sp) 6+ person tent ( seperate sleeping quarters for "Hard Men" and "Gayers" which could be useful.) Or not. :LOL:

nope drive and camp :)

wee boing to keep this one going, any more ideas or opines? any more to go?

I should also confess that I might not make the trip up north. Have a wedding on the friday 28th and cannae say I'll definitely make the next day :oops: :(

Lots of ifs and maybe's again, only Jamie says he'll definitely be there and even the there is not definite :roll:

May have to scrub this one as well unless someone can come up with a targeted plan.

I think one days riding up north somewhere such as Laggan with camping for those that want it.

In fact here is my plan : -

SATURDAY 29th AUGUST - LAGGAN TRAIL CENTRE overnight camp before return home on 30th.

Simples as a certain Meercat likes to say !

I'll be up for Laggan, either day, I may even be pushed into that event - or at least pushed on the uphill segments.

pah no fur me, the wedding on the friday will put paid to that. Maybe organise summat for the Sunday?

Back