Merlín Titanium - RED Passion ...

gibbleking":1oaeoco1 said:
i always had mi bikes set up that way ...less chance of slamming the front brake on (me right handed).. :cool:

The problem is not which way round the levers are, as of course the continent generally uses the reverse of the UK.

The issue is that by setting up the cable stop that way, when the brake is applied the fork will be compressed.

Tallpaul":1jqsszcj said:
gibbleking":1jqsszcj said:
i always had mi bikes set up that way ...less chance of slamming the front brake on (me right handed).. :cool:

The problem is not which way round the levers are, as of course the continent generally uses the reverse of the UK.

The issue is that by setting up the cable stop that way, when the brake is applied the fork will be compressed.
& when the forks compress the brakes release. :roll:

Lovely looking build though, apart from the suicide brake. Not entirely sure about the white porcs, I think that may be just a bit too much colour for me.

EDIT: I missed the part about you still looking for a fork brace, I skipped the boring bit & made my way directly to the lovely picces. :oops:

I like the red ano :cool: I like the frame :cool: Like the gears shifters :cool:

And the carbon bits :cool: :cool:

Sorry but not a fan, frame and components nice but IMO kind of spoilt by the wheels

TSC.":yu0q03cs said:
Tallpaul":yu0q03cs said:
gibbleking":yu0q03cs said:

& when the forks compress the brakes release. :roll:

Lovely looking build though, apart from the suicide brake. Not entirely sure about the white porcs, I think that may be just a bit too much colour for me.

EDIT: I missed the part about you still looking for a fork brace, I skipped the boring bit & made my way directly to the lovely picces. :oops:

i missed that bit .....didnt see the headset fitted cable stop.my mind has been playing tricks again..been sniffing the pace grease too much

Neil G":1lcpj1yn said:
Sorry but not a fan, frame and components nice but IMO kind of spoilt by the wheels

agreed apart from the white porcs on those wheels it looks loverly

Is it the chrismas Merlin ?
I don't like red ano parts on titanium. It's not my cup of tea…
:?

24pouces":1971rlof said:
Is it the chrismas Merlin ?
I don't like red ano parts on titanium. It's not my cup of tea…
:?

It is my glass of wine, though.... :D :D :D :D

Stunning..
sizzling hot...

Cheers,
Chus

PUXA...!

Back