East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

He'll do the frame and forks for £80...

£115 with (titanium) seatpost, clamp and stem

or if you pm me I'll give you his number ;)

I'm not convinced it's an Explosif. I saw that the other day. Perhaps get Anthony onto the case?

It's a fairly light Kona..lighter than my fire mountain...The problem is the serial numbers aren't very consistant.

If you can find out more that would be great :)

What makes you think it's not?

Just a hunch I guess - I could well be wrong :roll: :LOL: I would definitely want confirmation before I bought though. I'm sure Anthony can inform you from the pics.

orange71":1ibc8vky said:
Just a hunch I guess - I could well be wrong :roll: :LOL: I would definitely want confirmation before I bought though. I'm sure Anthony can inform you from the pics.

Who is this man you speak of? :)

im not overly concerned if it is or isnt an explosif . bad i know but whatever it is itl be lighter than my dmr :LOL:

frame , forks and post are a goer , id change everything else eventually

Perry: Good luck with the interview.

Did the Explosif have rack mounts on the drop-outs? Cinder Cone and Kiluaea (?) do and they both have tapered downtubes. Not sure about the tubes on the Lava Dome, and the Fire Mountain certainly doesn't taper.

Rob, feel a bit better today, I might go cycling tomorrow, 50/50 at the moment :?

If I am going do you want me to text you or post on the site? If text then PM me with number, if post I'll make a decision by 3.30 :? :? :?

rc200ti":uksw0o5n said:
Perry: Good luck with the interview.

Did the Explosif have rack mounts on the drop-outs? Cinder Cone and Kiluaea (?) do and they both have tapered downtubes. Not sure about the tubes on the Lava Dome, and the Fire Mountain certainly doesn't taper.

The 93 Explosif onwards had rack mounts bult into the frame rather than lugs...I don't know, It's tricky, I posted a thread about this when he first said he was selling it and no-one seemed to have much idea :(

Back