The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have said more towards £750, but for that I would want more original bits such as the Pace stem/steerer combo, better/more period wheels & bars etc.

Still worth more than £550 complete though.

(But yeah way to maximise on selling a bike is sadly to split it for parts)

Bump,

My Serrotta Max-853 steel MTB frame, 2002 if I remember correctly, never built or ridden but there are a few little chips to the paint here and there.

V Brake only, 1/18th Ahead, 27.2 post size...

What do you think such would be worth?

025.jpg

Hi, general info and price required for the following.

my house mate has inherited a 93/94 Saracen Kili Ultra / Flyer Titanium 17" (centre to centre) frame from his sister's boyfriend. He doesn't really ride & I already have too many bikes so wondered if anyone wanted to make him an offer OR has any more info on the frame.

It's really difficult to find any info on this frame but it's supposed to be one of the best if not THE best frame Saracen ever made, you guys probably know more than me on this. It would make a hot single speed or even a nice light hardtail for normal trail use if anyone had the time to build it up.

I'll get some better pics of the exact frame if anyone wants any but until then it's exactly the same except its NOT got the odd looking scuff / weld at the seat tube as the one shown here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50230

Its V brake only at the moment but I could easily drop it in Vernon Barker Cycles http://www.vernonbarkercycles.co.uk and get a disc mount added if anyone wants it doing.

also, this is deffo Titanium, I'm being told the Flyer was steel, I can only assume that the frame has been stickered up wrong, the stickers on it are bloody rubbish, really thick & badly stuck on

DSC00107a.jpg

DSC00110a.jpg

Marin 98/99?? F.R.S DH

In very good condition with all of the attached parts...

IMGP3015.jpg

IMGP3016.jpg

IMGP3017.jpg

I'm struggling to remember but think this was one step above the B17 that year.

LX rear mech and chainset with Marin DH chainring, Manitou triple clamps, FSA headset, Beserker saddle and X-lite riser bars.

Any idea of value anyone?

Looking at this bike not got a clue what its worth
PACE trial 1. 12" frame,HOPE 4pot hydrolic disk brakes,bommer z1 dropoff forks,race face crank, azonic tripple triangle bars mavic d521 dh wheels and panracer tyers

what kinda size person would fit this bike also

i have these ...pace rc37s ....ow much guv

Attachments

• 13062009295.jpg
    13062009295.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,669
  • 13062009294.jpg
    13062009294.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,669
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back