SSUK09 aftermath

perry":1kv305ac said:
i think cab might have won something for his tash ?

I did! lucky I didn't win the facial hair dance-off or I would do another 70 quid of petrol going back there for a guided ride: an excellent prospect I'm sure, but happy with the Karate Monkey cap as consolation!

Awarding me a freewheel seems like a piss take but I was talking about putting the Bonty back singlespeed wasn't I? & its White Industries!

The WiseCracker from Charlie is a cool tool: already on the Inbred & tested.

It's not just about prizes, the ltd. edition tee will be great for wearing at the PTA fair when I have to do my turn running the bar.

What a great weekend! much better weather than Bristol! great organisation, great people, great trails, great beer all brilliant! My vocabulary is too limited. Hope to see you all at SSUK 10 if not before!

Oh, & I shaved the 'tache as soon as I got home! (partly influenced by local political situation)don't worry I'll grow something else.

gibbleking":1gb79etl said:
looks like fun ....why did no one ride that rocky bit ....doesnt look too bad from here ..

it never does :LOL: but it was hard only saw a few manage it

Another from flickr

3606386805_567dcf7aaf_o.jpg

cant quite remember but i think the tape was nearly waist height on that bit to give you an idea of the height

Back