Cannondale DELTA-V OMEGA full M900xtr SOLD

yo-eddy

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
For sale,

had to buy this to get my hands on the Tioga Disc wheel that was included in the deal :D

Straight from a time-machine:
Very nice and rare Cannondale OMEGA Delta V

- nr 49 of 75 ever produced
- Condition is extremely good,few minor scratches but overall the bike looks like it just left the showroom
- Full XTR M900 gruppo, incl original cassette, chain and BB
- Control tech seatpost
- Turbo saddle
- Mavic M231 rims
- SMOKE skinwall, kevlar beaded tyres (yep, with the little rubber spikes still on 'm :shock: )
- XYZ bar-ends
- Cannondale Hyperlite 3DV

price is hard to define, but I hope 850 posted to UK/EU sounds fair?

P1010848.jpg

P1010849.jpg

P1010850.jpg

P1010851.jpg

obi-wan-mtb":3ivcl8h7 said:
is that front shock still working?

Probably just needs a bit of air in it.

I had a DV2000 bitd but it was the one with the indigo/silver paint job. It rode like it was on rails once you got it shifting. I was sad to see it go. :cry:

I'd love to be able to afford this but I'd be scared to ride it. ;)

BTW love the white/purple colour scheme. Now I'll have to re-think my SS build.

Will check on the fork today, I'm def. not an expert on suspension, but this bike has hardly been used so I can't imagine the shocks have had a hard live

ps: The color scheme is a white/silver smoke, looks real nice in the flesh

That is so awesome! Only 2nd one I've ever seen. That model isn't listed in any catalogs so it probably was a mid-year model.
If I had more space for bikes, that would be a very fascinating purchase...
The price is definitely good, one has to keep in mind that the XTR M900 stuff alone is worth quite a bit.

seb-16":3h40pjcv said:
hello
what is the size?
and can you sale just the frame and the forks?

I'll do the measurements when I get back from work, will think about selling the framekit seperatly. But it would be nice to keep this piece of history complete ....
cheers Roy

SOLD to our own Dutch master collector Jeroen van R (this guy allready owns over 200 oldschool MTB's :shock: )

Back