MM09 Sports Casuals Final Countdown Sticky as at 14th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
May arrive Friday evening if I can get out if work early, if not will come down early Saturday morning. Will a bring a Parkpre (or three) which one I ride depends on the weather nearer the time. Praying for dry weather for the next couple of weeks ;) If it is very very wet I may bring the modern bike :oops: but it is uber cool :cool: :cool: :cool:. I have found re-decaling my bikes after every muddy race a bit of a chore.

Boys!

I think I'm coming down Friday AM with Chris in his ex-army range rover. Not sure how many bikes I can get in :(

Im hoping the weather holds out - after the rain this weekend it will be a wash out if its a repeat performance.

Racing the DogsBolx and hopefully the Trimble for a laugh.

Jo and I will be down on Thursday evening.

Probably riding all-British squad of a Roberts Stratos and an Orbit. Pit bike will either be the San An or the FSR.

Captain K

Might be a problem with my choice of steed. Had an off on Saturday whilst riding with MacRetro. Didn't think much of it a first but ended up at hospital early on Sunday morning. I now have a chipped bone in my right wrist. I plan to use the Klunker and it's high front end means I'm not putting much weight on my hand. Well thats the theory, too sore to try it out today. If that doesn't work I will have to run the forks soft on the Cotic and punt that round instead. I know it's not retro, but it's a steel hardtail with lots of Ano on it. Will I get away with it??

Si

Sorry hear about your injury Si, take your time with it and apply lots of ice, Cuprofen is good to reduce the swelling and take a bit of the pain away.

I'm sure you'll be fit for MM and personally it does not bother me if you can only manage with a modern bike. Just so long as you bring some of your BOTM's along for us to drool over. :D

Pit bike will either be the San An
Captain K. :shock: They are for using

[/img]
138.jpg

Max in text and photo shock... :shock:

If I get three laps it'll get used!

Anyway big fella, what are you trundling around in (apart from brogues)...

Capt K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back