Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for a reply on this catalogue, I have been waiting that long... :D :? :shock: :roll: ;) :eek:

arrghh getting all excited :!:

Easy_Rider":vmblwsh6 said:
I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for a reply on this catalogue, I have been waiting that long... :D :? :shock: :roll: ;) :eek:

arrghh getting all excited :!:

Don't hold your breath....there's at least one more on here though that a scan has been promised from but the member is very busy and hasn't had time so far......it would be cool though, plus I might even stumble across my '91 catalogue at home ;)

Sorry to keep everybody waiting.............the only info I have at the moment is for the `92 E-stays, as that`s what I`m interested in.

all the scans are hi res and are large files ( pictures and spec list )PM your email addresses and I`ll send them to you.

by the way if anybody knows of an Ultra for sale in 19.5", I`m interested as I already have some of the parts.

Gravy Monster, drystonepaul, neilll, sidewinder and Easyrider.

All the guys above should have received the scans by now via email !!!

Marmite King":2rz6sh0d said:

Yes...thanks chap.....I've just finished combing everything into one PDF....it's quite large but good quality....will put it up on my server shortly and post up a link here.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Quite a few on here have bought frames off that ebay chap and the general opinion seems to be that they're decent frames at a good price. ;)

Marmite King":15vbo6xu said:

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

brocklanders023":15vbo6xu said:
Quite a few on here have bought frames off that ebay chap and the general opinion seems to be that they're decent frames at a good price.

I've had a couple of these frames and I'm really happy with them. One of them is built up for touring and it rides very nicely indeed.

Back