East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Sunday's family day this weekend so no Pines for me :(

We must sort out a weekend date for the Ticknall ride. I suggest a 10.00 ish start, 20 leisurely miles then pub for lunch (say 12.30 to whenever). Direct route back to cars from pub is about 3 miles , or this can be spun out in the woods for as long as you want.
So when's clear for you folks?

got the use of the car

just changing the rear tube and found a big ding in the rim :shock: bear in mind i use slime tubes and another tube to add extra thickness as well as quite a bit of pressure in the rear . instant snakebite , had to walk 10 miles . i guess i hit the edge of a rock :( but i did get a chance to see what i hit my foot on a few weeks ago - a cut down tree at the side of the path , i probably put it there :roll:

good fun hammering through the forest chaps shame i was too knackered to chase down all those other guys :oops: but i guess they hadnt already done 2 laps of the red route and 3 or 4 runs on the downhill :LOL:

glad i got my time down to 45mins , bit miffed they are reworking it and had a diversion so i have to do it again

at no point did unocogero fall off his buckaroo twice , he never had a problem taming the many controls on the bars and got bucked off his many suspended steed . he never sat in the dirt clutching his knee . nope didnt happen :p

:D Thanks chaps, good fun this evening as usual.

Rob: "This section was really soft when I came through last week"
Perry (Having already done two 10 mile warm up laps) " It still is."
Matt (Fully sussed in a decidedly non retro way) " Arrrrrrgh..." :roll:

All the best for Dalby Perry, not that you need it you'll tan the tarts :twisted:

Mid-week ride??? Where and when suits???

Can't believe how wet I got yesterday.

Perry: It sounds as if you missed the rain, and there I was fretting about cold wet clothes and cold wet tents and how miserable things could be.

yeah seems so , dalby was cold but dry . did drive through some rain on the way back though

knee is sore and im a bit worn out so no riding for me for a few days . im thinking about getting another bike for next year , lugging around the cream dmr became tiring 5mins in but it is set for winter neglect not race quickness :oops:

Back