1990 Team Klein Attitude

CaPtBlaCk

Dirt Disciple
Hi Chaps,

Just thought I would show my Attitude, imported from the US of A a few years back as a frame, had some parts and tracked down a few others to complete......you may have seen it a few times on STW?

It is a very early frame with the proper forks and has the Klein logo on the headset rubber for all you experts...

Anyways, sad story, I have a glass back, and it maybe some time if at all before I can ride my fully suspended armchair again, nevermind this spine creaker......so it may well be for sale, I don't fancy eBaying it, but needs must, it is just stored sadly in the loft! Anyone give an idea of what these are now going for?

1 of my fave klein paint jobs & yup, currently kleins are making a mint on ebay. sell it as frameset & sell parts seperately for the biggest ££ :)
shame those forks were so short lived as I massively prefer the looks. just massive looking forks :D

carsten, were the funk forks a copy of these?

To me this is the original classic Klein Attitude. Sure, they did some great artwork, but this was the originally daddy for me.

Ideal DH bike too... :LOL:

scant":uvbyvvuo said:
1 of my fave klein paint jobs & yup, currently kleins are making a mint on ebay. sell it as frameset & sell parts seperately for the biggest ££ :)
shame those forks were so short lived as I massively prefer the looks. just massive looking forks :D

carsten, were the funk forks a copy of these?

It would be such a shame to break it up, took me a while to sort the parts....got to agree though that for me it is the bike to have from that period in time!

Dammit! I'm starting to regret buying my Scott Scale more and more... coulda just as well spent half of the $$ on one of these (me thinks I would get quite far building one of these for 2000 euros).

God damn... only comfort left is the fact that my GF thinks these are way ugly (well, she thinks it's a typical girlie bike).

Beautiful bike, good to see it muddy.

I remember watching Dave Hemming jumping on to and over a panic table at Kielder, on one of these.

Back