KONA Explosif 2006........ not single speed anymore

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
Here is my newest (in age) MTB :cool:

Its a steel framed Kona Explosif in 18" Its finished in a beautiful green colour, it very light and make the most georgeous ring when you flick the down tube :cool:

Frame: 18" Steel
Fork: Rock Shox SID hydra air

Headset: King Rasta
Stem: Kore
Handlebar: Carbon
Grips: Kona Glow

Brakes: Hope Mini Mono's

Cranks: XT HT 11

Single Speed running 36x 16

Pedals: SPD

Wheels: Shimano WH-M575 16 spoke
Tyres: Green and black Wildgrippers

Saddle: Charge Spoon
Seatpost: Carbon 27.2

Cheers

May2009030.jpg

May2009031.jpg

May2009032.jpg

May2009033.jpg

May2009034.jpg

May2009035.jpg

May2009036.jpg

Whats all this then chap, this seems a bit modern and single speed where did this come from then :D

APRIL09219.jpg

But with disc brakes how new skool is that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

toadoftoadhall":kpi2mwjh said:
Whats all this then chap, this seems a bit modern and single speed where did this come from then :D

But with disc brakes how new skool is that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know , I hide a lot of dark secrets :LOL:

Had it for a year now but my secret us not to ride modern fandangled to retro meets. It's very new and old school at the same time , have a butchers at my other modern kona with disc's too :roll:

Will do a Bristol ride soon mate or if you fancy another down your way ride as it would be good to have another pub lunch !

How's that green stem doing !

yeah... I like that.

would like to see it with either a black saddle or silver spokes to go with the green brown combo'

but I'm just being picky.

;)

;]

lovely machine dude. i had a black UK only '05 Explosif which i'm really regretting selling. Not seen another one since but i am looking. Lovely machines to ride and your right about that ting when you hit the downtube. marvelous machine :D

Great bike man. I too enjoy the love of all things green. This looks like it would be one fun machine. Love those tires!

Wow you woken up a dusty thread :LOL:, Embarresingly this bike is no longer SS and is no longer wearing green tyres :oops:

You've given me a kick up the ass to get some pics of it as is now. Will do this wekend when my Camera is charged :cool:

Back