NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

clockworkgazz":it9jac8k said:
posted some pics of the trumpton meet in the two clans thread folks.

Cheers Gazz and thanks once again for a top ride on sat

Hey Si ..

Hows the injury fella.. :) :shock: Cant believe that you have done this fella, the spill did'nt look anything major like fella ! :? , Although it was def, a comedy moment fella :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: should have brought the klunk fella and kicked ass fella, :D :D

I think you need to get rid off all those other bikes and just have the Klunk :) it so suits you sir (Fella) :) :LOL:

Well I hope your on the road to recovery fella, dont try and do too much fella.. take it easy or you'll regret it later fella, let the bone heal :) ;)

anyway, great meet fella, catch ya soon,,, :) .... and take it easy fella. ;)

Jack...

Great to see you again.. :) I'll catch ya one day on them there climbs.. :roll: :LOL: :LOL: ... Well I can dream.. :LOL: :LOL:

Loved the bonty :cool: real nice build... :)

Can you believe the Dr. :roll: :roll: :LOL:

BTW. .

Sorry to let the side down a bit, bloody transmission problem gremlin struck big time :oops: , Just when I was starting to warm up and feel good :roll: would have loved to have completed the route :roll:

Si get yourself sorted and we'll get out again, Oh! and BTW I think you owe me some tunnocks ;) :),,,,,, Jack we'll organise another ride with Si when he nurses his self back to full fitness... :)

Take it easy fellas ... :)

Twas a funny one alright. Been trying to work out what happened. Thumbie is slightly bent and I think that hit it with all my weight on top of it. I've got a cracking bruise on my left leg aswell thats the length of my thigh. I think it was just an awkward fall and I have had too many pies lately. Feeling very sore today. That said I still rode to work (on the klunker) and as long as I avoid the pot holes its not too painful to ride with. Just hope that mountain mayhem circuit isn't too rough :?

Probably going to be July before i get out on another RB meet. I think that day one of the BDW needs another going over now that start location has changed just to make sure its usable. Don't want 45 riders in tow to find the route sucks. Will pencil it in for early July. Gil should have recovered from his mamoth SSUK adventure by then.

BTW- any more news on Gils bike?? I hear that his Fisher got stolen at SSUK??? Whats the latest?

Si

Hi guys

Anyone doing a trip to Thrunton an evening this week? I'll be around until Fri morning if that helps. :D

Rhys

Alp*Willi":2z16hv7g said:
Hi guys

Anyone doing a trip to Thrunton an evening this week? I'll be around until Fri morning if that helps. :D

Rhys

I'd love to matey but I'm still sidelined with my wrist. Going to see Doc later in week so fingers crossed. Got on biket this afternoon and popped to the shop and it was alright-ish.

What are the other North Easters up to this week?

Si

Back