Klein Attitude Bargain

Its aluminium isn't it.

All aluminum bikes break after 5 years, they have a computer chip inside them that activates little nano-bots that saw the seat tube in half.

FACT.

I mailed him and he told me it had a 21" top tube - that's stupidly small, along the lines of what you'd find on a 16" frame. Either he's poor at measuring and I didn't want the frame from him, or it's too small and there's no point in me buying it.

i also wanted it but was uneasy about it - mainly the payment by cheque and no paypal!

that frame is like 5th hand now. I know 1 of the previous owners, hell I sourced the specialized forks ;)
it actually looks considerably better in the flesh, mega shiny :D

Simon":b6ype75p said:
I mailed him and he told me it had a 21" top tube - that's stupidly small, along the lines of what you'd find on a 16" frame. Either he's poor at measuring and I didn't want the frame from him, or it's too small and there's no point in me buying it.

that's the XL frame, the largest size they offered. virtual horizontal tt length is 61.1cm or 24".

Carsten

that's the XL frame, the largest size they offered. virtual horizontal tt length is 61.1cm or 24".

Damnit. Oh well, if I knew that I'd be staring at it now and wondering what I was going to build it up with.....

Back