Offroad Master 1989 North of Scotland Retro racer

Feedback
View
About time i put up a post for my old Offroad Master,
Phew iv been at the project for coming up a year and nearing the end!

http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo16 ... er%201989/

All nos parts collected, just the frame to work on now!!

She has been in my ownership since 1990.
The frame originally belonged to andrew wright (ex team gt and british junior champ)
victorys won on this old racer are many, scottish series 1992, north scotland series 1992, early fort william races, invermoriston etc.

The frames currently plain black, i only remember the frame in factory colours once in 1990 b4 it was repainted maroon red and silver.

im planning maybe a offroad pro am replica, i tryed to collect factory suntour xcd but hey its nigh extinct!
what do you guys recon? factory master colours.. pro am or even the old maroon and red??

iv a full deore 11, xt 11 kit sitting waiting! ill post some more pics later!

I like it when someone posts up a bike that you're memory has long since consigned to the archive. I'm a sucker for an original paint job if you're going to restore it.

great....my mate had one of these and used to leave it in the school bike shed next to my £100 raleigh,i was dead envious!!!......look forward to seeing this one!!

Awesome, I really wanted one of these but went with a GT I think, that one was later though like 1990/1, twas yellow w black forks or was that the sport?
I knew someone would have one eventually. :cool:

Back