GT LTS 1997 Updated Pics!

fingers

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just built this up, been a dream bike for 10+ years for me, rides like a dream!

Some non retro on there but I think it looks ok for an old gate!

Still trying to find better mechs but the spec is there otherwise,
built up with lots of 'parts bin' gear

What do you think?

IMG_0655.jpg
[/img]

Nice build - simple colour scheme with just the right balance of black, red and silver.

Well done. :cool:

One day Ill put a kore stem and seatpost on it just like the 1997 model had - I believe thats the same frame... Bomber Z2s much better than judy XCs tho!!!

+1 Good choice on the bams ,though you should really put the decals back on,they kinda look naked without them :?

Good luck on finding a Kore seatpost ;)

It took me several months and in the end had to join another forum to secure one :LOL:

Looks great,i hope mine turn out as nice though its a fair awy from the standard yours is at

Top :cool: Banana

I know what you mean about the forks looking naked, some times I think the bomber decals need to be reinstated, sometimes I think it looks cool with the uncluttered red front and back...

(However the LHS seatstay has a big retrobike sticker up it...)

Many thanks!

Been fettling it - black rims added and tipped the angles back a touch... Must get some pics

New pics

Tipped the angles back (quite a lot) and added some modern black wheels... Thoughts please... This rides so well, definitely a keeper!

IMG_0657-1.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

Toying with the idea of swapping the Gold Pro-Taper bars for black Azonics, but I like the gold breaking it all up a bit.

Back