No time for a fashion show.

Thanks for the compliments. It's my zen garden of sorts.

In regard to the Moho I really like the ride of the frame. In general I don't care for the feel of aluminum hardtails at all. I am however a huge fan of softails in general and am always very intrigued by differing philosophies in softail design.

That said, inspite of its flexible seatstay yoke the Moho doesn't quite feel like a full-blown softail. Its vertical compliance is about the same or slightly more than the Ritchey Plexus, yet the monocoque aluminum frame remains very stiff laterally. I suppose the concept is more aluminum + Plexus than softail.

It is without a doubt the most comfortable aluminum frame I've ever ridden.

mr zero , what shock is that on the ground control AI

doesn`t look like the rst thats on mine ?

looks like an ods

I don't know off the top of my head what shock is currently fitted to the AIM. I think it may be a RockShox unit.

I'll check when I get home and let you know.

Oh yeah, all the Kore Light stems. Well, they're light! That's pretty much the whole deal. I've got a sick collection of really sweet CNC stuff (Critical Racing, Kooka, Machine Tech, etc.), but in the end the Kore really helps to build out a lightweight kit.

Hey SLIM,

It does in fact appear to be the original Specialized/RST shock unit.

How does it appear to be different from yours?

sorry , my eyes are terrible :shock:

in the pic you posted it looks like it is a brass colour ( girvin ods )

now i enlarged it , i can see it has a yellow spring , making it look brass :roll:

Nice collection. Would be nice to see the two Ritcheys in detail at some point ;)

Latest posts

Back