Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

neilll":1t3q0ce9 said:
Was that last night? whereabouts?

The fireroad leading to the bottom singletrack, loop number 4 - over the log and right left round the tree. They were to the right of the path, they quickly tried to make themselves decent turned their backs and wandered into the trees like nothing had happened. Kev saw them too, you need to get faster Neill, you may see more near the front :LOL:

This is the RM Vertex Orca frame design I was wittering on about last night, gorgeous, this is what you get if you buy only the frame :cool:

Attachments

• 532.JPG
    532.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,600
Hey, Perry's been telling the MacRetro boys that you lot are getting some dogging action down Chicksands. Whats the score you little tinkers??

Si

what si is asking is did they look anything like this ?

62jo0mf.jpg

Dr S":320wy2r6 said:
Hey, Perry's been telling the MacRetro boys that you lot are getting some dogging action down Chicksands. Whats the score you little tinkers??

Si

To be 100% honest Chicksands is listed as a dogging site....just put "Rowney Warren" + "dogging" into Google.............. :shock:

Last night there was some 'action' in the woods and as we are leaving the 'window half down' brigade start to trickle in.....for real!!

Are we returning to normality this week? I need a ride, all that MM preparation needs to be released.

Cracking ride last night, thanks chaps. I think I have been bitten / stung / scratched by every possible inhabitant of the woods in one outing :LOL:

I think I have been bitten / stung / scratched by every possible inhabitant of the woods in one outing

really must make an effort to go and see all this dogging you keep talking about :LOL:

Back