NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Calendar is a good idea :cool: wonder if a site turnout one would work?

Dalby report added to the thread. Great day out as usual guys. Thanks for coming and hope to see some of you in Thunton next month??

Si

Second that, great report and would love to see a few more of you loverly NE people on the 6th, promises to be a great day- come and see the famous nah infamous Kaiser in person, photo's ok but no touching!

kaiser":3do2wx61 said:
touchings ok too(££)

a sobering thought indeed :?

Anyone up for a few hours round Thrunton or Simonside one night next week? It's still light enough to ride at ten and I really feel I should be making the most of it. I want to give the Boulder a run out too.

Si

Well a whole week without so much of a sniff of activity, even with the old firm derby coming up. WTF is everyone????

I'm busy sorting out my portfolio for work. Nayfinesse is busy with the family. Dunno about everyone else

P20":2y6ekjpn said:
I'm busy sorting out my portfolio for work. Nayfinesse is busy with the family. Dunno about everyone else

Sith is busy trying to flog his lovely Ritchey to buy some dull modern thing that he's talked himself into buying too, Mrmagicfunk has gone awol, Drewson is trying to wean himself off due to Mrs Drew halting his retro spending (expect a sale soon), Toons is lurking about.......

Maybe we need to spice things up with tales of Dogging like the Chicksands mob?? Any shagging up Thrunton?

Back