Cool Paintjob Gallery

adamgent

Kona Fan
Do you thing it would be fun/worthwhile to have a collection in the gallery of bikes with great custom paint jobs?

Looking at the Klein with Reese paint job on EBay made me think there are a stack of great looking bikes out there. I know I got a load of images, most of the bikes aren't even mine! I just thought, whoa! That's cool!

Being a Kona-nut the Stars&Bars paint job would be on there and the many and varied collection of Kleins with all their funky linear fades always look great. The Fresian Cow frame that was on here not long ago...

Worth following? Technically awkward? not intersted?

....yep- good call as I'm a sucker for 'woofter' paint schemes too: I cant get my head around the modern trend of plain black and silver bikes.

My 'woofter' colour schemes:

schemekona.jpg

schemeklein.jpg

schemegoat.jpg

Adam,

I've plans for the gallery. A 'cool' paintjob section is a deifnite option. Save all the pics you find :D

cheers

John

<http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/Bikekataloge/PDF/Mountain_Goat/Goat_1990.pdf>

california yuppie probs being my fave paint scheme ever, closely followed by FAT team lavender, then FAT team grellow.
Other honourable mentions would go to linear fade kleins, quite a lot of FAT paint schemes, old ibis fades & by far the nicest flame effect I've ever seen was on a recent vicious cycles :)

Mountain Goats

Re: The Mountain Goats, I had never heard of them until I saw Jez's.

Thanks to Jez and Skant I consider myself newly educated!

California Yuppie? Each to their own indeed! ;)

Back