Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been fannyin about with the bike tonight and have fitted the biopace ring, bit over geared at 38/17 though. Tomorrow I'll get an 18 or maybe 19 freewheel. Drivetrains at bit rough to notice any real difference at the moment but also have a new chain to go on.

kaiser":189v7ezx said:
4 of us will be a bit later as were off to trumpton to humble the yorkies. hoping to be mid afternoon though 4ish onwards? gazzi, jimi, jamie?

You do make me laugh Kai. Extra large portion of humble pie heading your way sunshine. I remember gimplord mouthing off a few weeks back about training, symbiotic relationships and blah blah blah. He's been very quiet since his portion of humble pie landed in his lap.

I remember gimplord mouthing off a few weeks back about training, symbiotic relationships and blah blah blah. He's been very quiet since his portion of humble pie landed in his lap.

:? :roll: No humble pie here :LOL: transmission problems, but no humble pie... :LOL: :LOL:

lots of bravado on here lads, suppose we will see what happens on the day- however I for one will be holding back some, need a bit in the locker for the big ride on sunday ;)

Jamie- if you need somewhere to sleep, I have room- don't sleep in the van mate.

You want to try keeping up with the Mountain Mayhem threads- there are about 43 of them :?

Si

It's a long ol drive from Bristol so I don't reckon I'll be there much before 13.00. I'll be looking out for the RB banner. I'm a moustachioed long hair in an old Rover with a not very retro Inbred. 14k laps? if I complete one lap less than the average of the freewheeling field I'll be happy. That sort of distance should burn off a beer per lap. Like I say, it's a long drive; anyone bringing a breathalyser?

Jioning link

Hi guys
I will be leaving later this afternoon for the journey down but cant get to a bike shop before I leave. Could somebody pick me up a joining link for a 1/8th bmx chain?
It would save me having to look for a bike shop in towns I dont know in the morning.
It would be much appreciated and I will reimburse with cash, magners and rip roarious tales of bullshit.
My chain is a KMC Z510HX for reference.
Thanks
Jamie

Jamie I shall try to if I get time, it'll only be halfords so will see what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back