Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 of us will be a bit later as were off to trumpton to humble the yorkies. hoping to be mid afternoon though 4ish onwards? gazzi, jimi, jamie?

AA routeplanner reckons itl take two and a half hours and well try to leave at 9ish so should be there about 12 . anyone plan to get there much earlier than that ?

I'm on my way

Hi Guys
Just finishing off some work to my van but will definately be there. Havnt got a schedule but will try to be at Trumpton with kaiser and the boys.
Will probably drive past Edinburgh and sleep in the van somewhere.
Just checked the route finder and I am looking at 477 miles to get there and a 10 hour and 20 minute drive.
That doesnt factor in the old VW van and a 73 mile an hour top speed :roll: (on a steep hill)

Jamie ( leaving soon)

Trip to Trumpton eh?

I am aiming to complete one lap, Ive ridden Dalby a few times, and am local-ish (well I aint 10 hours away!) so Ive no need to get that out of my system, also, Im pretty lazy. Aim low, that way you are less likely to be disappointed when you fail.

We should rock up in the afternoon, will then take a tootle round a bit of it to see if I can remember how to ride a bike, then I shall open a beer. After that moment it will be out of my hands.

I would love to see a RB win, however in '07 I was lapped during my first lap by the eventual winner, and he looked like he was actually made of granite.

Did anyone pre book a meal ticket? I can't remember :?

perry":2y9bg7sr said:
AA routeplanner reckons itl take two and a half hours and well try to leave at 9ish so should be there about 12 . anyone plan to get there much earlier than that ?

Perry if you first mind, stake an area big enough for us all :D , Velo might be there an all.

yep no problem , ive camped at santa pod enough times to spot the best location not to have people constantly walking past and close enough for places to pee

i think we all have lunch booked , it was a choice of meat or veg along with tshirt size and preferred tune

yah, I remember booking some meat free snap, considering myself to be a 'medium' and thinking long and hard about my favourite tune...

(not really, I know it off by heart!)

Kaiser, Im still bringing those singletrack mags - do you still want them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back