My New Build.. More Pics now

If the logo on the cases give anything up, I'd say it's a Mercedes-Benz -badged AMP B5. I can't believe you would buy any of those horrible M-B cruiser/street bikes...

Archangel":lrb6uvuk said:
If the logo on the cases give anything up, I'd say it's a Mercedes-Benz -badged AMP B5. I can't believe you would buy any of those horrible M-B cruiser/street bikes...

but the case looks flashy ;)
much more than a regular bike bag !
but much more cumbersome as well :roll: ( you need the M class not to say more to move it) :?

Archangel":1meka7e1 said:

:LOL:

That bad huh ??

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stop it Jeff, just open the cases and put us out of our misery. It's not a dozen Funk box forks is it ? :)

/sits back and waits

Crell":1wck5vtq said:
Stop it Jeff, just open the cases and put us out of our misery. It's not a dozen Funk box forks is it ? :)

/sits back and waits

yea rite Crell... just 11 of them.. one short to a dozen :LOL:

more pics... no FUNK forks, no Ti Onzas.. :D

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,550
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,550
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG