2009 Cotic Soul

Defiant":1ilior5y said:
wow,..that looks really nice Si!
nice colour scheme, is this a stock color or special order?

and you are going to ride it before the F1 race?
what time does the race start then?,..it is Australia so you need to get up really early! :D
Cheers guys, looking forward to having a run on it.
Yes Bas, colour is standard Cotic. Our very own Gil_M makes all the decals for Cotic and the green on yellow really caught my eye and looks kinda retro.

Will be riding before the GP, I'm always up before six anyway and love getting in a good early morning blast before spending the day with my girls. Lola is so excited about the GP so I'd better keep my ride short this week.

Si

Hey, Any updates on this (I know you have been all klunked out and loved up on the Fat)? Curious!

I'm super skint but been looking at these (and their other frames) on the Cotic site dribbling. Why do we do it! Even the BFe is a over 1lb lighter than the tank i went riding on at Dalby. but then its 3-4 times the money. One day in the future I see a set up similar to your Cotic, spangly strong all round frame and lush Fox Forks.

Are these Hand built, in the UK?

Dear Santa...

Not had much riding time on it really, it's probably going to be a winter bike I suppose. A few changes have been made, tyres are now Conti Mountain Kings, it's now 9 speed and running a 12-28 rear with a Saint shortcage mech. Stem is going to get swapped for a Thompson and there is a nice green Chris King headset to go in it.
I'm still messing with the fork and getting it dialed now. Mght give it a run out at the weekend. Enjoying the old stuff too much lately is my big problem

Si

:cool:

Ace

The old stuff playing isn't a problem, just think how you will be able to rag this round when the time comes. :D

Great to get the skills and fitness on track on a retro, klunker, or ss.

Look forward to the riding report when it comes. :)

Back