Retrobike MM stand appeal (mtb, road and bmx needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
will bring the Ritchey , not sure what year it is though .

will race on the Sunn , but too modern for stand duties .

and I have plenty of unfinished projects which might be over by then .

Re: .

mrkawasaki":2f844oc6 said:
Is there a voting competition still running at MM then?? If so, how is it going to work?

Mr K

With only 64 days to go - is there any news on this or what's been selected for display (or is it a secret society jobby)...??

Mr K

If there's a little bit of room for a '94 girly Raleigh that I've been resurrecting ... I could bring it along ... if my bf will let me!! Lol!! :LOL:

It's looking pretty good considering it's been languishing in my bruv's back garden for about 5 years ... it's amazing what a bit of polish & TLC will do!! :D

If you don't want it there, then let me know, as I'm sure my bf would appreciate the extra room in the car!! ;)

I've got my race number from the first MM in 1998, should I bring it along? Bringing along the Parkpre Pro Image to ride & Pro Elite for the stand if you want it?

Where and when is this?

I have an ATX 900 if you want something with springs to display.
Possibly a chrome LTS depending on when this is and if I can build it in time.
Also, truck to move gear.

DOh! Sorry guys, going to have to withdraw my offer, I seemed to have managed to book a week away in Ireland that goes over the weekend of MM09!

Wont be able to make the stand in body, but in spirit i'll be there. (same goes for the RC500...sorry chaps!)

That means the grand unvailing will be at the Yorkshire big dirty weekender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back