suggestion of races

john the sparky

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
well the full story in brief.....

I was a bit( :shock: ) overweight, so I decided to sort myself out, did weightwatchers and lost five and a half stone, during this time I briefly started going to the gym... but it sucks, so I sacked that and dug the p7 out and started going for a sunday ride, then found this site.... etc etc

so at the weekend, a mate came round, and he borrowed a bike, and we went for a ride.... and got chatting , I really enjoy getting out for a ride but quite fancy a bit of a challenge, and he said he needed a kick up the arse (as he was riding 30 miles most days to/from work, but hasn't got back into it since christmas)

so can someone suggest a few good enduros that I can start getting ready for....

I need a bit of notice, as the wife works night shifts so she needs to book off duty and/or sort babysitter

but I guess mountain mayhem next year is the first

what else???

John

race across america might be tricky :shock:

but the big dog could be worth thinking about..... looked at open retro, and thought oooh it's pre '95 bikes though, then remembered I only have 1 post '95 bike :oops: the split is '97 in this forum

are many doing the big dog from here?

John

singlespeed UK since you've got the bike :D bit tricky though as its on Sunday :roll:

Latest posts

Back