Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

brocklanders023":11z9ca2b said:
Can't believe your letting it go Sean. Looks like it's begging to be riden.

im only 5'8" but the bike is tiny and gives me backache every time i ride it
also im 17 and want something more modern

I let my Clockwork (further up the page) go for the same reason, just too small, so can see your point. Half the fun is the build anyway. ;)

--

brocklanders023":2hvuznt1 said:
I let my Clockwork (further up the page) go for the same reason, just too small, so can see your point. Half the fun is the build anyway. ;)

thats one way of lookin at it i supose. it only had a couple rides then i sold it :)

Obviously not one for the pure at heart, but I think my 25 quid re-paint looks OK and it all works really rather well. Wouldn't have ridden it in the visually tatty and mechanically sad state it was in when I got it 2 weeks ago and now it's quite a nice ride!

OCRide15.jpg

"...not sure I'm a fan of the tires"

Nor me really! Didn't have many other in the size to hand - and thought that just for a maiden ride the citrus (oranges and lemons!) theme quite amusing!

Like all half-decent bikes should, it now has 2 sets of wheels/tyres (I can't be bothered swopping the boots at 6 a.m. when I decide where I'm going!) and is wearing Double Fighters for tarmac and dry (for the moment!) tracks. Also should allow enough room for 'grds once weather changes!

All it needs is new gear wires - still trying to figure out HOW (combi XTR 8 speed) to get at 'em!!

Gringo

another one of my oranges also forced to sell- should be in 'For Sale' soon

2005 Gringo, in bare polished aluminium finish

Attachments

• oooooo.jpg
    oooooo.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,797
Back