Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:

none of that for me , jeans and tshirt is all i ever wear

im going to spend the week practicing surprise for when you appear with the inbred :p

Perry, went out for a run yesterday on the dale and much as it has lots of redeeming features- I would love to be bringing the 'bred- however got to keep the retro flag flying- pain is all in the head :twisted:

perry":7onk7wcq said:
:LOL:

none of that for me , jeans and tshirt is all i ever wear

im going to spend the week practicing surprise for when you appear with the inbred :p

your going commando? won't that chaff?

:LOL: the correct term is freeballing

big boy pants for me , cant stand the chaps moving around while i throw the bike around

mrs has bought a new tent , apparently its big :roll: havnt worked out how its all going to fit in the car

I got one of those pop-up tents- 1 min to pitch :cool: about an hour to feckin pack it again- it might just get left :twisted:

Just going back to camping in the same area...

If the first "retrobiker" comes to the marquee when they get on site I have a Retrobike banner you can have, just keeps all the "freaks" in one area ;)

gil_m":2ytmpp9x said:
Just going back to camping in the same area...

If the first "retrobiker" comes to the marquee when they get on site I have a Retrobike banner you can have, just keeps all the "freaks" in one area ;)

Cool because I reckon we might be a wee bit later :)

erm, no offense Gil, but its a single speed race, there will only be freaks there, I will accept the terms 'retro-freaks' and 'backwards-misfits' though.

Some of the evidence is rather compelling though

3467300797_33cd4d16be.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back