East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

rc200ti":2f2a5rjm said:
A lap of the red route this evening: 9.5miles 53mins so you should be good for the low 40s

Thats very fast. I went out this morning and I wasn't even close to an hour :cry:

Oh, I'm back from Paris by the way :) Been gone a week and all that's happen is that Perry has got a swelling... :LOL:

oh youve been away ? :LOL:

i do have another bike now , keep up :LOL:

my disc will make even more noise now , ive gone from a 160 to a 185 on the front

perry":3m8f3ud6 said:
oh youve been away ? :LOL:

i do have another bike now , keep up :LOL:

my disc will make even more noise now , ive gone from a 160 to a 185 on the front

What you got? One with gears? :LOL:

gears are for queers :LOL:

one with suspenders . just took it for a quick 10 mile and i really hate the bars . need to fiddle with the levers a bit as they feel odd . i went to take my tool out of my pocket and it had fallen apart :roll:

00001-16.jpg

built it up over the week from parts i had and a few i needed . frame was only £56 and the front brake £12.50 :LOL:

perry":6he11ihg said:
i went to take my tool out of my pocket and it had fallen apart :roll:

:shock:

can that happen? You should be more careful.

Is that the BMX erm...... bike for dalby? Nice forks :cool:

unocogero wrote:
I went out this morning and I wasn't even close to an hour

Aaghhh.... you haven't discovered bags of M&S fruit pastilles. I seem to manage half a bag between Nottingham and the Pines. Massive sugar high that lasts for about an hour.....it's downhill from there :?

Carol took the Fire Mountain out this evening for the first time.. short route to the pub. Brilliant riding behind watching the xt mech working away.

Good to have you back by the way.

Perry's toe is of major concern. Read back through this thread and you'll come across the Scots , ss at Dalby, and a clear case of the gaunlet having been thrown down. :D

im not taking that , ill be bringing the cream one . i felt a bit guilty when i passed a guy out on a rigid raleigh with cantis , i had to hammer past so he didnt see my cheater forks :oops: . i dont want to get it scratched riding over all the rough ground and by that i mean the failed alloy frames and bewildered riders wondering why their tensioners dont work . like a bra they should push up and give lift not hang down swinging in the breeze

and its dialled , which means filthy and neglected :LOL:

Back