Fat Chance Titanium TFM006

i know what you mean but i have never seen that myself..
i think a black fork with a titanium frame looks nice ,..for example I have seen many Merlin's like this
Also a painted titanium colour or like the original blue to silver fade (bottom to top) would be a bit to much wannabee for me and a airbrushed fork is not the way I am (Opel Manta with a airbrushed unicorn on the hood kinda thing)

it is not that i want to defend myself towards your opinion but i like it like this ;)

you need a black seatpost to balance out the fork - you're in luck I have one to swap for your Ti version ;)

Awesome, perfect pick of parts :cool: personnal preference but I reckon the quick releases on the drive side can make it look a little busy, but its six and half a dozen :D

stevet1":1zxb0jw7 said:
you need a black seatpost to balance out the fork - you're in luck I have one to swap for your Ti version ;)

and offcourse to match the black seatpost i need to get a black stem and you can also help me with that? ;)

kaiser":1zxb0jw7 said:
Awesome, perfect pick of parts :cool: personnal preference but I reckon the quick releases on the drive side can make it look a little busy, but its six and half a dozen :D

Thanks
According to the print on the CB Qr's they need to be on this side otherwise the print name would be upsidedown
but i have heard this before ,..it is indeed a bit busy with the Seatpost QR and matching CB RSR CRank on 1 side

A quick check shows all my skewers doing the same, well 2 salsa's and 2 shimano's

purplewicked":3dlleb3v said:
forget the "aesthethics". this is a bike , a machine... not fashion.

:roll: There's always one, and anodising is just to prevent corrosion I know ;) :LOL:

defiant":3dlleb3v said:
it is not that i want to defend myself towards your opinion but i like it like this

You certainly don't need to defend yourself Bas. Your collection is nothing short of stunning. Nuff said :cool:

Fork it!

Classic FAT ti, good IKO to keep it fairly simple and pure too.

Interesting little debate about the looks of the front forks...really it come down to the ride I geuss...although BITD I always felt the Tange Struts & legions of facimilie forks too much a of a derivitiave design: but ultimately it comes down the the ride & handling - if it its handles well then what the hell. e.g. on my early FAT ti I have a set of ti 2007 RC31s (final ever batch made - nothing retro about those until another deacade has gone by!)plugged into the front together with HOPES finest brakes...but it's a sweet handling solution & very unique.

jonrock":2muohrbd said:
Really nice...
Im curious what does it weigh?
J

me2

it is more then 5kg , till that weight goes my current scale ;)

i will bike past my LBS and put it there on the scale

scant":2vjzw6zg said:
frame no suggests NY build, but the monostay means Mass built, it might hav had the frame number applied after the move.

go for the famous FAT catalogue pic, titus ti stem, matching silver/blue fade fork, syncros revolution cranks, M900 XTR

you made identification easy when you showed the pic of the dropouts ;)

this gives me an idea...

Back