MM09 Sports Casuals Final Countdown Sticky as at 14th June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I am still not really that fit, still slow. Definitely getting worried for what I have let myself in for now.

I think I'll be coming down on the Friday afternoon and hopefully dragging the other half down with me.

m-trax":3q5egyxz said:
Hmmm I am still not really that fit, still slow. Definitely getting worried for what I have let myself in for now.

I think I'll be coming down on the Friday afternoon and hopefully dragging the other half down with me.

You'll be more than fine - otherwise I'd have lumped you into Uncle Max's team... ;-)

Capt K

Dont worry I feel the same .... But just telling myself its going to be a great grin and having a go that counts!! :D

You'll find us don't worry about that! We usually tape off an area large enough for us all and have a large banner at the entrance. The track layout is changing this year, so it's futile to describe where we have been for the last two years. I'll PM my team my mobile nearer the time for good measure...

Capt K

we also need a daily weather report form the locals .

is it the same lap this year ?

Can we park the cars next to tent? Also what are the restrictions on car movement?

How do we work out what order we are doing laps in as well?

Cars next to tents - yes.

Who does what lap when - as mentioned, managed by the team captains at the team meeting on Saturday morning...

Capt K

I am undecided yet.

If I get two laps I might alternate. I am bringing my Raleigh M-Trax and my Dawes Edge (assuming that is allowed it is a 98 model)

I am currently refurbishing the Dawes so it will be nice and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back