Road Trip

Moider!!!!!!!!

:LOL: - the nickname for the bike is now 'Morse'!

I was expecting gags about murdering a decent roadbike etc....

Neil

Whose bike got killed? And why is the Formula visiting the murder scene? Come on, I know you know something.

orange_county_1_140.jpg

"Take 'im dahn the station, Guv- a quick dose of 'Nice Crankset/Nasty Crankset' an' Ee'll shop 'is own Muvvah.........."

But is the Formula Dead, Back In Time, Or In a Coma- time to Kick In a few Nonces!

Cheers,
Dav

The Formula is 'back in the nick of time' to coin some contemporary BBC marketing....

Must get my sheepskin out!

Neil

Attachments

• Life_On_Mars.jpg
    Life_On_Mars.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,065
Yes indeed- them was the days- pity bikes were rubbish (technology-wise)........though the Chopper is indeed a classic- the Cortina of bikes............and of course the first real and ultimate retro transport for many of us- the Space Hopper, with its strange and vaguely disturbing face- what the Fech is it meant to be? Didn't know in 1973, still don't today!
(see left!)
And to stray generally back to the original subject, bar setup is entirely subjective- I still hanker for the period when LeMond appeared with different, new, and funkier bars at every race...........and Obree........made it out of an orange box and some old washing line, he did........ramble.........embellish...........bullsh*t.........etc...........

Cheers,
Dav

I must confess that looking back thorugh some old pic's of my road bike that my drops always used to be horizontal, as time has gone by they have rotated to the point where now the tops are horizontal, still use the drops though, only on down hills mind you.

LeMond had some great bars, my favourites are the Scotts where the drops turn in back toward the frame and then join up again aero style in front of the head tube. :cool:

Back