Two Tribes- MacRetro v's NE&Yorks- Thrunton Woods 6-6-09

Sith is usually too busy hitting trees in Thrunton to be a sex pest :LOL: :LOL:

Looking forward to this one as ever.... didn't recognize much of that but thats the beauty of thrunton- theres so much of it.

Si

only joking sithboy- I know you will be so far ahead on the trail that I needn't worry.

You still taking the klunk-klick every trip Dr? Looks kind of bumpy under tire?

Hope we get the same weather we have this weekend- amazing outside.

Sith is usually too busy hitting trees in Thrunton to be a sex pest

Funny enough :roll: I did hit a tree last year up at thrunt. when I was on the serotta .. bloody hurt bad.. :oops: :oops: :cry:

Gaz..

onnly joking sithboy- I know you will be so far ahead on the trail that I needn't worry.

I doubt it fella.. .. :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":qbg3vwx4 said:
only joking sithboy- I know you will be so far ahead on the trail that I needn't worry.

You still taking the klunk-klick every trip Dr? Looks kind of bumpy under tire?

Hope we get the same weather we have this weekend- amazing outside.

Cotic is usually favourite steed for Thrunton, the black FAT if going retro. Boulder Redux and Yo Eddy are almost done and will need a run out so who knows.

Wait and see ;)

I want someone else on on a rigid, someone to empathise and share the pain with!

Are you bringing the richie sith? and my vote is the fat- only 'cause I want a go bad- had to knock back Daj's Yo last night and still crying.

clockworkgazz":2mgk95z7 said:
I want someone else on on a rigid, someone to empathise and share the pain with!

Are you bringing the richie sith? and my vote is the fat- only 'cause I want a go bad- had to knock back Daj's Yo last night and still crying.

Why?? Sell the kids!

Heres a sneeky preview of the Yo- a world exclusive to make you change your mind ;)

3575587017_262356fa71.jpg

Cheers guys :D
That was shot using the 575, but i've ridden all of it on the fully rigid P20, no problems. You don't get an idea of the steepness in places though. Thinking of trying the ss Bonty for this one :?

As for the Dr S' Klunker - its too long a wheelbase for most of it :LOL:

The theme is deffo white this month... another exclusive. I give you Boulder Redux

3575588281_55b1e47fe6.jpg

Back