Mountain Mayhem

Average Mark

Retrobike Rider
Morning all,
right as any that know us will tell you myself and Dan are lazy slackers that never botherd to learn to drive. Unfortunatly this leaves us with a slight problem of getting to MM. Being the well organiseed individuals we are we didn't bother about this at the time of signing up and are only just thinking of the logisitics. Best thing we can figure is to hire a van for the weekend that seats 3 and will carry all the stuff no problem. Ideally we could go down Friday morning and make a long weekend of it...... one problem we need a driver!. Any of our East Anglian brethren fancy helping us out? or any ulternative plans to suggest?

id offer but me going to thetford for the weekend ..im all packed and ready to go...ps what is mountain mayhem and where is it?

ps i havent gone yet just waiting on the postie for me camelback (hah!itll arrive tommorow when im gone you see) having some me time to get bored and crash a lot.

Probably makes sense for me to drive, being in the same team and all, as I'd be going most of the same route by myself anyway. I'm taking the Friday and Monday off work so am flexible about when to travel.

Neil that would be a fantastic result. Where abouts are you? if we can arrange something that would be dead good!

Right then Neil, next question are you ok driving a short wheel base transit? they seat 3 in the front and have more than enough room for 3 bikes and all the gear. I'm not sure of the best way to do this but there is a place near us that will do Friday morning till monday morning for £90. If Dan and i pay for the van would it be ok if we split the fuel 3 ways?. If that sounds good i think easiest way would be to drive to Dans who has a secure drive, leave your car there (we'll reimburse you petrol) go pick the van up for 8 Fri morning - load up and go. We can be there for 12.30. Set tents up - take a run round the track whilst it's open Friday afternoon then settle ourselves in. How's that sound?

mm09 team norfolk n good

do you fancy picking me up as well as i am on the same team only a rough 400mile round trip :LOL: .me and the family aregoing down thursday afternoon so if you guys text me with youre eta i will get a brew on

Back